If you are like me then you have very little time to get everything done and properly take care of yourself. My hair needs a trim and I don’t have time to even make an appointment much less go to one. When I am tired of frying my hair with the flat iron I do this trick.
No Heat Headband Curls
Warning: You will not look sexy going to bed while doing this trick.
All you need is your hair, a fabric headband, a brush and a night sleep. You could add product in your hair before you start this process, but I was too lazy.
1. Before bed, brush hair forward and place the headband over the hair.
2. Starting with the front section of hair, twist the hair and wrap it over and around the band. Twist the hair away from your face.
3. I’d recommend a one inch section to start. The smaller the sections, the tighter and more curls there will be.
4. When you get to the back continue to wrap the remaining hair around the headband. Start on the other side in the front and work your way back with the other half of your hair. Go to sleep.
5. This is me after a night of restless sleep. I ended up sleeping a little in all three beds in my house that night to ease “bad dreams” and to capture a toddler who escaped his bed.
6. Unwrap the hair with your fingers.
7. Pick out the hair with your fingers. Do not use a brush… it will get fuzzy.
8. Let it fall in to shape, spray with hairspray and go on with your day.
So, there you go the easiest way to curl your hair.