With the wind blowing and temperatures rising my kids are begging to fly kites. Knox got a sweet kite from his last birthday that he cannot wait to break out. I also love kites. The simple diamond shape and having the ability and to fly something high in the air. crossing your fingers that it does not come crashing down. If it does, no big deal, just fly it again.
Kites are lovely and they make great inspiration for jewelery and art pieces. Here are some of my favorite Kite inspired items.
- Blue Whales Flying a Kite By Danielle V. Green Illustrations
- Kite Bow- By One of Everything Bows
- Cupcake toppers by Mary Had a Little Party
- Kite Earrings By Knuckle Kiss
- Yellow Kites Garland by Sweet Gabbie
- Kite Necklace by Ashley Webber
Now …. go fly a kite
If you are interested in me writing for you, please contact me at email@example.com