Holiday Gift Guide – 10 Gift Ideas for your
Lovely , Sweet and Charming Best Friend
It is that awesome time of the year! I mean awesome!!!
Amazing Holiday Gift Guides + A Chance to Win Fabulous Finds!!!
Let’s do this.
So, lets be honest. When purchasing gifts for your best friend, you are really giving her things that you want. Here are 10 things that your best friend, yourself and I would love as a gifts this year.
1. What more could anyone ask for…. A Beyonce coloring book.
2. This beautiful raw brass honeycomb necklace with dried flowers would be a great gift.
3. Oh, the satisfaction with poppingwith bubble wrap can we wrapped up as a gift.
4. Everyone loves custom gifts and especially of their own face. Give a thoughtful watercolor portrait to show how much you love them.
5. This little print says it all.
6. These beautiful medium fall foldover crossbody purses would be perfect for a stylish BFF.
7. Give a girl some bling with a druzy stone bracelet. Each bracelet is infused with the elements of sass, wit, & sophistication….just like her. Take a peak at iheartlulabees.
8. A handmade modern cross stitch will immediately make you seem sophisticated and your friend happy.
9. If you have a friend that is a little scattered, help a girl out with a stylish key holder.
10. Last but not least, give the gift of good old fashioned caffeine.
Before you go, enter to win a custom illustrative watercolor painting by no other than me.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget to hop around to see what my fabulous bloggy friends have gathered for you ALL WEEK LONG and be sure to enter each and every giveaway for your chance to win a ton of AHHHMAZING prizes!!! Each giveaway will be open for one week from it’s start date. Keep in mind that these links will only work as the posts go live on their scheduled morning. Good luck my friends!!!
Table & Hearth
Making it in the Mountains
Little House of Four
Bigger Than The Three Of Us
Delineate Your Dwelling
Petite Modern Life