Here are some cool Christmas gifts that I think are worth sharing.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
1. This bracelet, designed by Nervous System, is based vein structures that carry fluid through organisms. Cool and Beautiful!
2. I admit this looks geeky, but as a runner and a mom, I would like to give this water bottle a try.
3. This projector beams your instagram images onto any wall.
4. I purchased this Charlotte City Map Print from StudioKMO last year for my husband and he loves it. The artist, Karen O’ Leary, has created drawings and hand cut paper maps of many cities.
5. This little item helps maintain the perfect temperature for white wine. They also make a similar product for keeping beer cold.
6. I think beauty product subscription boxes are a great gift idea. It would make my day to open the mailbox and discover box of beauty products each month.
Glossybox seems to have really good reviews and has the option of a 3 month plan.